HFBoards Team Canada 2020: 1LW

Who should play LW on the first line with McDavid and MacKinnon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
My vote went to Hall. Hart trophy winner just a couple seasons ago and has the blistering speed to keep up to the ridiculously fast pair of McDavid and MacKinnon. Marchand may very well be the best player remaining, but I’d rather see him play with Crosby and Bergeron. That line has had so much success in the past and has known chemistry.

Scheifele,Hall or Huberdeau might be the best options, assuming Marchand plays with Crosby and Bergeron and why wouldn't he?

I'd take Scheifele as I want centers for faceoffs on every line if possible.

Hot take here Hoffman and Drouin don't need to be waiting for any phone calls are they aren't even on the radar here.

Reactions: Dominance

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
My vote went to Hall. Hart trophy winner just a couple seasons ago and has the blistering speed to keep up to the ridiculously fast pair of McDavid and MacKinnon. Marchand may very well be the best player remaining, but I’d rather see him play with Crosby and Bergeron. That line has had so much success in the past and has known chemistry.
You mean that Hart that should have went to Giroux?

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Scheifele has looked good with McDavid before at the WHC for Canada.

They played on different lines. When they were on the same team, McDavid played with Marchand and Duchene. Scheifele was with O'Reilly and Stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad