HFBoards Software Update

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Heads up to all those who installed Stylish. The Stylish browser add-on records the URLs of all of the sites you visit and sending it to their servers. Pretty nasty move on their part. As a result I decided to uninstalled it.

Yep. Got rid of it awhile ago, someone put the wrench time in to make HF passable. A dark theme would be nice though.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
So we move from the mid 90's to the mid 2000's. Nice. This place has always been so wonderfully retro.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What about being able to see threads despite having the creator on ignore?

You can sort of do this now if you scroll to the bottom and click "show ignored content".

I was looking into a way to make "show ignored content" work for the thread list by default while still working the normal way in a thread but hit a road block and gave up for a while.
CSS-fu isn't really my strong suit and the people actually in charge of the design are usually working on higher priority stuff. Other Crave/Mandatory fora are still migrating.

vB's implementation of the ignore function was just better. About the only thing Xen's model has going for it is how it handles quote chains.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad