HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: WWE/NXT Tag Team of the Year

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I like the NXT teams better but no one has impacted the WWE universe more positively than the New Day

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If anyone votes, seriously, for someone not named the New Day, I'm not terribly sure watching wrestling is for you, and I'm kind of confused as to why you do.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
If anyone votes, seriously, for someone not named the New Day, I'm not terribly sure watching wrestling is for you, and I'm kind of confused as to why you do.
Nice words from a moderator. I liked wrestling before the New Day, still do and will do after that paragon of dumb humor is no more, but hey, I shouldn't watch because you have a different opinion.

Didn't vote, all teams were awful.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Nice words from a moderator. I liked wrestling before the New Day, still do and will do after that paragon of dumb humor is no more, but hey, I shouldn't watch because you have a different opinion.

Seems like this guy does not FEEEL THE POWWWAAAAAAH!!!!

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
"NEW...DAY SUCKS!" The chant was started in Philly at the Rumble when this fledgling group still lacking in charisma came out for a fairly meaningless match as a group of babyfaces (I think?)

Last week on RAW Philly erupted when they came out as WAY over heels. They're charismatic powerhouses on and off the screen, in the ring and out of it. They're exactly what WWE needs. I can't get enough, from the trombone, to Up Up Down Down, to Big E's twitter...it's all brilliant

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

If you're going with "nice job moderator" you've already thrown out your whole argument. And you didn't vote! I rest my case.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The power of positivity!!! Don't you dare be sour, vote for you world famous 2 time tag champs and FEEL THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
From being the biggest disappointment and boring thing in the WWE to the most entertaining and constant thing to watch, New day.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I'm a little sad that Dash and Dawson aren't on the list here because they are AWESOME even if they didn't do enough to get my vote. When you can get legit comparisons to Arn/Tully and the Midnight Express...I'll be in your corner. Plus the "fists not flips" gimmick works perfectly.

But yeah New Day. I won't ridicule anyone for voting weird because I voted in the last Presidential election for someone who wasn't Obama or Romney. We like what we like.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
From being the biggest disappointment and boring thing in the WWE to the most entertaining and constant thing to watch, New day.

That's why they are the only ones really have a case. Their gimmick was DOA and they turned it completely around organically. The division finally had a revival and it all started with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad