HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: WWE/NXT Rivalry of the Year

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm surprised Ambrose vs Rollins/The Authority isn't getting much love. It was certainly the most entertaining feud without a doubt in my mind for me.

I loved it and those two carried the WWE the entire time. I think it was...just really anti climatic and the booking at the end and what happened to Dean after puts a huge damper on it.

Wasn't most of it also over a year ago? I don't even remember anymore.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Had to go Brock/Seth. Two biggest stars of the year, had some great matches along the way.

WWE did a remarkable job all the way through of having Seth somehow come out on top in the end, but never by pinning Brock :laugh:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Sasha/Bayley. Wonderful payoff to the rivalry

I would have voted Cena/KO but the end to that story was awful and WWE messed it up by having Cena go over, left a sour taste in my mouth and ruined the rivalry for me

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Sasha/Bayley two matches were unreal tied in with the contract signing and the promo with Regal announcing the Iron Woman match. Probably my favorite contract signing of all time.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Owens vs Zayn was the most intense and personal thing I have seen in a while. It was cut short, but I still voted for them.

Bayley vs Sasha produced two 4-star matches, but the feud itself wasn't as intense as the Zayn/Owens feud. Bayley vs Sasha was more about women wrestlers taking their place in the world and less about the rivalry between the two.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How many contract signings, ever, were better than Sasha and Bayley? Can't be a ton. One may be Sasha and Becky.

I probably would have went with Owens and Cena had Owens won the feud.

Taker/Lesnar is third for me

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm surprised Ambrose vs Rollins/The Authority isn't getting much love. It was certainly the most entertaining feud without a doubt in my mind for me.

What did they do? I barely even remember anything they did besides the one off PPV where Rollins spent as much time feuding with Kane as he did Dean during the feud.

A year ago, sure. Don't think so this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->