HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: Superstar of the Year

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think Cena chose to drop it to ADR... he just had to, and WWE just re-signed him.

I bet if WWE brought Samoa Joe to the main roster like it was rumoured at that time to answer the challenge, Cena would have gladly dropped the title to him.

I can't give Cena flak anymore. I actually miss him on Raw.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Sure. Hes a company guy. Good for him.

He's still at the point of his career where he should be saying "hey Vince, maybe I should lose here to Rusev/Wyatt/Owens/Barrett etc"

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sure. Hes a company guy. Good for him.

He's still at the point of his career where he should be saying "hey Vince, maybe I should lose here to Rusev/Wyatt/Owens/Barrett etc"

We don't know if he does or doesn't.

Vince doesn't even listen to his own son-in-law (if reports of HHH wanting Owens or Ambrose to win the title at Survivor Series were true). Why would he listen to John Cena? He'll just keep Cena in positions where it makes both of them money and temporarily shut John up.

Oct 18, 2011
i voted brock because he's the biggest star in the company and his gimmick/angles are protected but have no problem w/rollins winning

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We don't know if he does or doesn't.

Vince doesn't even listen to his own son-in-law (if reports of HHH wanting Owens or Ambrose to win the title at Survivor Series were true). Why would he listen to John Cena? He'll just keep Cena in positions where it makes both of them money and temporarily shut John up.

Its starting to appear that John cares more about a growing movie career then wrestling anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad