HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: NXT Performer of the Year

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Bayley and Sasha could tie imo because they were in 3 of the best matches of the year together

I gave Bayley the nod because her winning the belt in Brooklyn had a near 40y/o man fighting tears back

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i would vote for the 4 horsewomen, but ill go with Bailey cuz shes still representing nxt.
and the women division is still hot dedspite the 3 other girls joining the main roster

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Sasha's call up takes her off the list for me.

After taking down the house with Sasha twice. Bayley pulled great matches out of two talented, but green women.

London sealed it for me that she might be one of the best wrestlers in the company and THE best babyface.

This woman deserves to be the face that runs the place.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bayley, she had incredible matches with a lot of talented women, then she carried the division in NXT and made some decent matches out of nothing, with some people that aren't title ready yet. I even enjoyed the London match with her and Nia. Bayley made that match awesome

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Feel like I made a mistake voting Balor here, but I gave Bayley my Diva of the Year vote, two great yearly resumes though, can't go wrong.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Just to think we're admitting that 2 girls have been better this year than a stud like Finn Balor!

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I almost wish this was a voting system with 1st 2nd and 3rd place votes etc. like going for MVP of the American League.

My ballot:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Finn Balor
3. Bayley
4. Kevin Owens
5. Becky Lynch

I love Bayley and all, but putting her over Sasha is mostly due to recency bias and the fact that being on the main roster has slowed Sasha's momentum. (wow, what a shock)

Kinda funny how Becky Lynch is the only actual babyface woman on the main roster.

Scott Dawson is my dark horse candidate for this award in 2016 with the thought that they might do for tag wrestling what they did for the women.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad