HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: Diva of the Year

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I voted Paige.

Still can't believe she lost to AJ on here last year. Has to be the most overrated diva ever.

Probably because for her whole run, she was the only one worth jack ****.

Hopefully Becky Lynch at least makes the list next year.

There's no way I can vote against my girl Sasha Banks

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
If we're speaking strictly main roster, Paige and Nikki carried the division with little to no material for most of the year.

Going with Paige.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Went with Paige as she was on the main roster all year. This was her division this year. It's Sasha's to lose next year.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
To me if we're talking main roster impact its Paige, I think she's been great. I love Sasha, but she hasn't had much of an impact yet.

Charlotte has been a pretty poor Diva's champion, and her dad coming out with her and doing pretty much her talking and her sponging off of his gimmick is actually hurting the division.

Becky has to get away from her and stop being a side kick.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Really tough, I can see picking someone that was on the main roster for the whole year, but I went with Bayley. Two epic wins over Sasha, involved in the great fatal 4 way match, and wins over Emma, Charlotte and Becky to get the title shot.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Sasha Banks had probably the highest average star rating of any wrestler male or female. What's funny is that she's Ric Flair....not Charlotte...in that she could probably wrestle the proverbial broomstick to 3 stars on a PPV or Special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad