HFBOARDS NHL draft rankings #10 run off

who is the better prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
I don't see either as the correct answer here, but give me Askarov over Quinn.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Enlighten us please.
I don't see either as good as some other players to be ranked 10 and thats fine. For one I'm not sold on Quinn's upside, I'm sold on the idea he can be a good NHL player, but I'm low on his skating even though its improved, and while he's a generally smart player not as big of a fan of his vision and awareness as others are. He's good, and worth team's would be a fool to slip on him for a while, but I'm not sold on top 10. Askarov has being in the most unpredictable position going against him, meaning he has zero floor, but I'll admit there's crazy upside.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I don't see either as good as some other players to be ranked 10 and thats fine. For one I'm not sold on Quinn's upside, I'm sold on the idea he can be a good NHL player, but I'm low on his skating even though its improved, and while he's a generally smart player not as big of a fan of his vision and awareness as others are. He's good, and worth team's would be a fool to slip on him for a while, but I'm not sold on top 10. Askarov has being in the most unpredictable position going against him, meaning he has zero floor, but I'll admit there's crazy upside.
Fair enough! Watched Quinn quite a bit this year, I dont agree at all but to each their own. Agreed on Askarov his position makes him a true wild card however i do have him 11th.

What are your thoughts on Rossi?

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Fair enough! Watched Quinn quite a bit this year, I dont agree at all but to each their own. Agreed on Askarov his position makes him a true wild card however i do have him 11th.

What are your thoughts on Rossi?
I'm practically in love with him. He's a good though not great skater, I think he might be the smartest player in the OHL. Insane hockey IQ, best stick handles in the OHL, solid on defense, and plays bigger than his size and wins battles against larger defenders. Have him ranked at #5, but he is interchangeable with my #3 and #4 being Stützle and Raymond.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad