Speculation: HFBoards Mock Draft 2013

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Don't know if this has been done before, but it's a long lockout so I decided I'd try it. I ran a lottery simulation a while back and came up with a draft order which can be seen here. I decided that instead of coming up with a mock draft myself I would have the fans of each team vote on their pick. I'll post the collective results once every fanbase has voted.

Ottawa has the #7 pick. Thus far, Nathan Mackinnon, Aleksander Barkov, Seth Jones, Sean Monahan, Jonathan Drouin and Elias Lindholm have been selected. Who would you take with the 7th overall pick?

General Granny*

I would trade that 1st plus Zibenejad just to pick Lindholm.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Yay for Sens fans. Took me 3 days to get 15 votes from some teams, takes you guys 2 hours to get 20 votes

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
It means I like you guys for actually giving me data in a prompt manner. It also means you guys need a life :sarcasm:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
It means I like you guys for actually giving me data in a prompt manner. It also means you guys need a life :sarcasm:

Ya i know.
andy_little_britain.jpg

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I don't actually know much about Shinkaruk so didn't vote for him. Have seen a little of Morrissey and really liked his game so he got my vote. That would likely change 5 times between now and the draft but whatever.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Well it looks like Shinkaruk is running away with this, I think we'll close the voting in a few hours unless someone makes it close

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->