Wisconsin
they are still yapping, i bet they go again
tenor.gif

Reactions: KidLine93

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Last thing I'll say

Remember early in the year I called Nurse cowardly for picking on a smaller player. (Think he 'fought'/worked Roussel.. or Motte maybe)

Oilers fans laughed when I said MacEwen would have no issues handling Nurse. Now here we are, not surprised Nurse had to go low.

It's been a good battle between them tonight tho, for sure.

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
This . . What is he thinking?
He doesn't. He's best when the game is a bit physical but not too emotional. Then he starts taking penalties he doesn't need to. (after the whistle, behind the play, or trades penalties with a depth player)

Sunan

Jun 6, 2019
México
I don't understand why they aren't resting Connor and Draisatel. Going into playoffs the Canucks did not play Sedins much. I hope the Oiler stars are young enough to be able to have the energy to go the distance. The hitting in the playoffs will be scarey and the Oiler stars will be targeted.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I don't understand why they aren't resting Connor and Draisatel. Going into playoffs the Canucks did not play Sedins much. I hope the Oiler stars are young enough to be able to have the energy to go the distance. The hitting in the playoffs will be scarey and the Oiler stars will be targeted.
Because they want to get McD the pointless 100 point season

Reactions: Sunan

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Last thing I'll say

Remember early in the year I called Nurse cowardly for picking on a smaller player. (Think he 'fought'/worked Roussel.. or Motte maybe)

Oilers fans laughed when I said MacEwen would have no issues handling Nurse. Now here we are, not surprised Nurse had to go low.

:laugh: Roussel is now just a 'smaller player'. His fighting majors say otherwise.

I think you have it the other way around. Gutless Roussel shakes his gloves off to catch players by surprise, and he doesn't care how small they are.

Edit: anyway the suplex attempt by Nurse was lame I'll give you that.

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Who the hell will replace McDrai???

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Last thing I'll say

not sure which exchange your talking about but do you really think roussel was a random smaller player he was targeting? or roussel was doing roussel things and he went to tune him in. Its not like hes going after Petterson or hughes. Guys like roussel, marchand, gallagher, tkachuk bring it upon themselves with their style of play. Nurse has fought lucic a number of times he doesn't pick his spots, if anything he fights in stupid situations and it hurts the oilers

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
hockey players are not like nba nfl guys, they want to play whether its a meaningful game or not. Unless there is an injury they need to heal before playoffs. Good luck to Tippett if hes thinking about going up to McDavid and asking him to sit out a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->