GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/4/21 | May the Fourth Be With You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Woof. That turnover. Gave it right to McDavid and he made them pay. Pass to draisaitl and Edm finally solves demko. 1-1. Nucks are lucky this game only tied.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
JT is playing for the Oilers in the second period, give away goal and a bad penalty

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Draisaitl from McDavid again.

2-1 Oilers

93 points for McDavid

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Demko with 2 softies in the second after being solid in the first

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Vancouver commentators downplaying McDavids potential 100 points season saying it’s completely pointless
The guy talking was a goalie when he played so of course he's not into big point totals. His point isn't that crazy though since he was saying that Tippet won't be coaching just for the 100 point chase. He's not running McDrai to pad stats, he's running McDrai because a team in Vancouver's situation has no answer for it

Reactions: 780il

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Bouchard makes it 3-1

First game he’s played in forever.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Everything Bouchard does looks like he's doing it in slow motion but in a good way.

Reactions: nturn06

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I fixed it for you. ;)

You know I’ve been pushing The Transcendent One for awhile.

Too many “this or that guy is generational” or player x has a generational shot or whatever.

Generational doesn’t describe McDavid. He’s a transcendent talent and this generations Gretzky/Lemieux.

We’ve had The Great One and The Magnificent One. Now it’s The Transcendent One and his turn.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You are literally allergic to giving any sort of compliment to the Oilers lmao

All three were great shots
Unscreened shots that a goalie should stop. No tips or traffic in front. Goal #2 by Draisaitl was the only real “nice shot”

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Feel bad for the Canucks, they look pretty rough since battling covid. Cant imagine its easy to get motivated for them right now.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
You know I’ve been pushing The Transcendent One for awhile.

Too many “this or that guy is generational” or player x has a generational shot or whatever.

Generational doesn’t describe McDavid. He’s a transcendent talent and this generations Gretzky/Lemieux.

We’ve had The Great One and The Magnificent One. Now it’s The Transcendent One and his turn.

I like it. :thumbu:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Bouchard has looked good everytime i seen him play. Suprised he doesn't get more playing time.

He had one poor game playing on his offside defensively and Tippett axed him since until tonight.

Tippett bemoans poor defensive effort, I think they were a bit overly harsh on Bouchard especially considering that game he was on his offside.

Bottom pairing and on his proper side, Bouchard has been solid all year when given the chance. He’s having a really solid game tonight. Hopefully he keeps it up.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Unscreened shots that a goalie should stop. No tips or traffic in front. Goal #2 by Draisaitl was the only real “nice shot”
Goal 1 top corner post and in wasn’t nice? Bouchard’s fake slapper to changing angles and putting a good shot on net wasn’t either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad