GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/16/21 | CGY @ VAN - n1curr2 The Legend of Curlys Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I would just like to say it's clear as crystal that if Covid hadn't happened these two teams would be battling for the president's trophy
I’m still trying to solve the murder of Elias Pettersson.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
They should have cranked up the crowd noise to playoff intensity to really mock these two teams

Egghead1999

Nov 9, 2007
shout out to everyone tuning into this game (for a minute or two) to witness the most meaningless NHL game that's ever happened in history (as far as I know)

Also a good test to find out how much you want to watch hockey vs doing something else (I'm gonna do something else)

Maybe I'll check out the highlights later? LOL.

Very strange.
Meaningless NHL game in a Stanley cup playoff season, can only happen in Covid world.

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Im actually surprised a Leafs fan didnt know that

I'm 42 years old and I've never even got a temporary ban from any forum I've been on it since 1998.

Oddly, I'm about to get cancelled at work (aka fired because of slander) or am I? Apparently I said something inappropriate. It only took them 6 weeks to investigate it, tell me about it, let me have my say about it to the outside ethics committee and it's been a good 2 weeks now and I still don't know if I'm getting fired or not. So I walk into work every day waiting for that paige for me to come to the managers office, it's not doing my anxiety disorder any favours to say the least.

Anyway, I can't talk about it as I've been told. It must stay inhouse.

I think I've had two warnings though on this site. Usually you learn from those ( I mean I do)

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I'm 42 years old and I've never even got a temporary ban from any forum I've been on it since 1998.

Oddly, I'm about to get cancelled at work (aka fired because of slander) or am I? Apparently I said something inappropriate. It only took them 6 weeks to investigate it, tell me about it, let me have my say about it to the outside ethics committee and it's been a good 2 weeks now and I still don't know if I'm getting fired or not. So I walk into work every day waiting for that paige for me to come to the managers office, it's not doing my anxiety disorder any favours to say the least.

Anyway, I can't talk about it as I've been told. It must stay inhouse.

I think I've had two warnings though on this site. Usually you learn from those ( I mean I do)
Sorry to hear brother

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->