GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/16/21 | CGY @ VAN - n1curr2 The Legend of Curlys Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
There's a lot of good matchups today. Probably going to take a look at some of the playoff games while getting pumped for the real treat of the night that is the Canucks-Flames.

Reactions: rotiman187

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Say what you will, but Sharks fan are intently attached to this game and are actively cheering for the Canucks! What a world, eh!!!

Because if the Canucks win, Sharks get 7th pick.
If the Flames win, Sharks get 8th pick.

Go Loui Eriksson Go!

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Say what you will, but Sharks fan are intently attached to this game and are actively cheering for the Canucks! What a world, eh!!!

Because if the Canucks win, Sharks get 7th pick.
If the Flames win, Sharks get 8th pick.

Go Loui Eriksson Go!

Kings fans are united with Sharks fans for the same reason (but need the Canucks to get 3 points instead of 2). What a world, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tkachuk4MVP

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Kings fans are united with Sharks fans for the same reason (but needs the Canucks to get 3 points). What a world, eh?

It's so weird. I was also just reading the Drew Doughty comments thread and I was thinking, wow why are all these random posters bashing Doughty so much. I would love it if my star player makes comments showing that he really wants to win and that he's willing to put pressure on his GM to get his some action. Like, why do I like Doughty all of a sudden and why do I want the Canucks to win, right?!

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I wonder how many, of the 46 players, were watching the playoff games immediately prior to this one starting.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Jusso Valimiaki says internally this game is a big test for them to build on before they go for Summer holidays for 8 months

Reactions: Del Preston

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
The atmosphere of this game is already profoundly pathetic.
This reminds me of Roy Orbison, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash being standing corpses singing a song together in the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->