GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/14/21 | Oh Canada, we're waiting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Lmao. They’ve lost one game in regulation in their last 10.

Also Matthews was playing with Brooks and Galchenyuk.

Looking pretty desperate for Leafs negatives when there really isn’t much to pick at.
Seriously, it was a nothing game where nobody wanted to go too hard and cause an injury before the playoffs. There is really nothing to take away from a game like this. But some people will still try because they're desperate to find something to criticize

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
He wasn't invisible tonight, and Marner didn't play.
Yeah, I know. I stated that in the very post you quoted.
167CCDD6-0E4C-4162-A3E2-C2E6B5782149.jpeg

That’s Nonsense though. This is the first full year Matthews and Marner were paired together. And previous to that Matthews has scored 40 all without Marner.
Every single time I watch the leafs, the play driver is Marner. The disrespect you guys show the hometown boi to pump up Matthews is weird.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street

Looking pretty desperate for Leafs negatives when there really isn’t much to pick at.

What is odd, it is all coming up a meaningless tune up game. People are dumb at times.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
View attachment 434016

Every single time I watch the leafs, the play driver is Marner. The disrespect you guys show the hometown boi to pump up Matthews is weird.

What is dumbest thing is you are measuring a player on a tune up game. When the said player score 17 in the previous 18 to seal the Rocket.

You showing low IQ bro.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 434016

No, in the post I quote you claimed that Matthews is invisible without Marner. I informed you that it wasn't the case as Matthews wasn't invisible tonight and Marner didn't play. I corrected you.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
No, in the post I quote you claimed that Matthews is invisible without Marner. I informed you that it wasn't the case as Matthews wasn't invisible tonight and Marner didn't play. I corrected you.
You didn’t though, he was invisible because Marner couldn’t feed him any one of his grade a passes.

Reactions: Arctic Fox

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street

@AyyLmao is also the same dude that believes that the tradition of taking team selfies after the Stanley cup win (started by Edmonton) is more a seminal moment in hockey than the the creation of HNIC radio show in the 1930’s.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
@AyyLmao is also the same dude that believes that the tradition of taking team selfies after the Stanley cup win (started by Edmonton) is more a seminal moment in hockey than the the creation of HNIC radio show in the 1930’s.
I never said such a thing, but I will bring up something more important than a picture after every cup win. The sale of Gretzky from the Oilers to the Kings led to the sprouting and flourishing of southern markets in the states. Which 30ish years later led to Arizona born Auston Matthews getting drafted by the Toronto Maple leafs. Leafs fans and every fan of a southern team should bow down to the Oilers. You’re all welcome.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
I never said such a thing, but I will bring up something more important than a picture after every cup win. The sale of Gretzky from the Oilers to the Kings led to the sprouting and flourishing of southern markets in the states. Which 30+ years later led to Arizona born Auston Matthews getting drafted by the Toronto Maple leafs. Leafs fans and every fan of a southern team should bow down to the Oilers.

Now one talking about bowing down though. These assumptions are your personal insecurities.

This is just history. It has nothing to do with importance of one part of the province over another.

None the thing you mentioned would have happened if HNIC was not aired nationally and the simulcast by American TV.

You are trying to downplay the importance of HNIC just because it came out of Eastern Canada.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
Now one talking about bowing down though. These assumptions are your personal insecurities.
This is just history.

None the thing you mentioned would have happened if HNIC was not aired nationally and the simulcast by American TV.

You are trying to downplay the importance of HNIC just because it came out of Eastern Canada.
You should be thankful for the Oilers for Matthews. As for the HNIC nonsense, everyone can go and read that garbage in the Oilers vs Jets thread on the playoffs board. No need to pollute a gdt.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
You should be thankful for the Oilers for Matthews. As for the HNIC nonsense, everyone can go and read that garbage in the Oilers vs Jets thread on the playoffs board. No need to pollute a gdt.

Your the pollution though. You bring up nonesense in the GDT. I will gladly thank you for Matthews if you say thanks to the MTL and T.O. for giving you the opportunity to watch hockey.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
Your the pollution though. You bring up nonesense in the GDT. I will gladly thank you for Matthews if you say thanks to the MTL and T.O. for giving you the opportunity to watch hockey.
I will thank the gta for Gretzky, Coffey and McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->