GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/14/21 | Oh Canada, we're waiting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Must feel good for him. If he can put together a bit of production in the playoffs it’ll take a lot of the pressure off the top 6.
No doubt. He has several chances a game. Would be greats if he starts burying with some regularly.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
I'm following for hopefully Matthews 200th goal.
I’m not sure he has that same grit, truculence, pugnacity and mental fortitude as McDavid to reach such a mile stone before the season is over. McDavid saw the light at the end of the tunnel and scored 30+ in 11 games to reach the 100 mark. We’ll see though, 1 period left.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
I’m not sure he has that same grit, truculence, pugnacity and mental fortitude as McDavid to reach such a mile stone before the season is over. McDavid saw the light at the end of the tunnel and scored 30+ in 11 games to reach the 100 mark. We’ll see though, 1 period left.

Matthews is so mentally weak that he could only score 41 goals and 17 goals in his last 18 games.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
Matthews is so mentally weak that he could only score 41 goals and 17 goals in his last 18 games.
We have 9 minutes to see if he is a mental midget. Heck, Draisaitl had the pugnacity and gumption to score his 50th goal in his last game against the flames a couple years back, we’ll see if Matthews can do it.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
We have 9 minutes to see if he is a mental midget. Draisaitl had the pugnacity and gumption to score his 50th goal in his last game against the flames a couple years back.

Matthews needs to score 9 to get 50. I will disappointed if he does not.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
We have 9 minutes to see if he is a mental midget. Draisaitl had the pugnacity and gumption to score his 50th goal in his last game against the flames a couple years back.
9 minutes won't change anything. He is a super star player.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
Matthews needs to score 9 to get 50. I will disappointed if he does not.
DA379361-89DA-4569-9499-024EE04832FD.jpeg

I’m talking about Matthews scoring 1 more goal to reach 200 for his career in the last game of the season. Keep up man.

AyyLmao

May 12, 2021
Edmonton
You mentioned McDavid getting 100 and Drai getting 50 in a season. How does that compare to 200 career goals? Why does he need to do it? He can get it next year.
Keep up with the convo, my POV is already explained in a matter of a few posts. As usual though, no Marner means that Matthews is completely invisible. A complete non-entity. Leafs are 1 minute away from their 2nd loss in a row, they’re stumbling into the playoffs.

Reactions: Arctic Fox

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Keep up with the convo, my POV is already explained in a matter of a few posts. As usual though, no Marner means that Matthews is completely invisible. A complete non-entity. Leafs are 1 minute away from their 2nd loss in a row. They’re stumbling into the playoffs.
He wasn't invisible tonight, and Marner didn't play.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
Keep up with the convo, my POV is already explained in a matter of a few posts. As usual though, no Marner means that Matthews is completely invisible.

That’s Nonsense though. This is the first full year Matthews and Marner were paired together. And previous to that Matthews has scored 40 all without Marner.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Keep up with the convo, my POV is already explained in a matter of a few posts. As usual though, no Marner means that Matthews is completely invisible. A complete non-entity. Leafs are 1 minute away from their 2nd loss in a row. They’re stumbling into the playoffs.

Lmao. They’ve lost one game in regulation in their last 10.

Also Matthews was playing with Brooks and Galchenyuk.

Looking pretty desperate for Leafs negatives when there really isn’t much to pick at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad