GDT: HFBoards GDT | 5/13/21 |1 Game that has meaning and two games that are just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Avs don’t want this smoke ;)

Which is a shame for us, because the Knights will kill us and the Avs will beat the Wild.
Other way around you could see a Blues-Wild second round as insane as that sounds.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
They're talking about it now. They couldn't even name what the penalty was, literally said "slashing or hooking, don't know what but definitely a penalty" then they show a pretty whatever slash to the stick. Certainly didn't look like much and certainly wasn't why Burakovsky fell which is what they were bitching about. I forgot how hard COL's broadcast crew is to listen to.
Yeah they are bad. I usually listen to other teams broadcast if I have a choice

Reactions: HanSolo

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
So the Flames and Canucks are going to be playing into next week while the playoffs are ongoing?

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
RW not ROW. Colorado holds the first tie breaker which is regulation win.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t ROW still the first and RW is the second tiebreaker? It makes no difference in the current scenario though I guess.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
So the Flames and Canucks are going to be playing into next week while the playoffs are ongoing?

They'll just be going through the motions.

The funniest thing is the league scheduling those games early so that they don't "clash" with the playoffs :laugh:

Because of course it's going to be SO difficult choosing which game to watch.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Avs don’t want this smoke ;)

Which is a shame for us, because the Knights will kill us and the Avs will beat the Wild.
Other way around you could see a Blues-Wild second round as insane as that sounds.
Nah! When healthy I think the avs finally have a team that can deal with the blues. Blues only beat us once this year with Grubauer in net and Binnington has had issues with the avs these last two seasons. Blues could still win but I think the avs have the advantage now

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Had to switch to the Kings feed. COL's guy cheering for that goal like it was a G7 SCF OT goal was the last straw.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Belly how could you

tenor.gif

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
Timmins is the forgotten guy in Colorado with all the hype around Makar and Byram.
I mean...with Girard and Toews, he's the #5 at best (well 6 right now if we're count EJ)...which is a good problem to have

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Evason is a jack#$@. He doesn't believe in pulling goalies. Ever. Won't do it. I've never seen a coach disrespect his goaltenders like this.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
That should most likely do it..

Locks in the "better" matchups. Better for the lower seeds...

Avs will have a tough time with STL and so will Vegas with Minny....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->