GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/7/21 | 5 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
Draisaitl throws a jab and Tkachuk reacts immediately. Nurse throws a jab...and it's time to talk.

I agree Draisaitl needs to tone it down if he's not willing to fight, but Tkachuk's reaction to both jabs is noteworthy too. Neither jab warranted much of a reaction.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Draisaitl throws a jab and Tkachuk reacts immediately. Nurse throws a jab...and it's time to talk.

I agree Draisaitl needs to tone it down if he's not willing to fight, but Tkachuk's reaction to both jabs is noteworthy too. Neither jab warranted much of a reaction.
lol.

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
I think everyone knows where Oilers fans stand on this, given the whole Tkachuk vs Kassian stuff, so I assume that’s why the poster is laughing
I really like Brady. It's just funny watching the Sens be so tough with Draisaitl, Puljujarvi and Yamamoto of all players.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I really like Brady. It's just funny watching the Sens be so tough with Draisaitl, Puljujarvi and Yamamoto of all players.

Brady is always a willing combatant and hasn’t had an issue fighting his own battles.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Good talk.
Tkachuk has fought plenty of guys bigger than him and has no problem finishing his own battles. I didn't think your post was worth having a good conversation about because it made no sense, with all due respect. The only pathetic play in that sequence was Drasaitl sucker punching and then turtling.

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
Tkachuk has fought plenty of guys bigger than him and has no problem finishing his own battles. I didn't think your post was worth having a good conversation about because it made no sense, with all due respect. The only pathetic play in that sequence was Drasaitl sucker punching and then turtling.
Sucker punching? I guess we're redefining routine jabs. Not that I think Draisaitl came away from any of this looking good, but we don't need to exaggerate to make him look bad. He did that on his own.

I also think Tkachuk jumped at the chance to fight a guy he knew couldn't hurt him, and then didn't apply the same logic when someone who could handle themselves did the same thing to him.

I'll admit the faults of my guy. If you're impressed by Tkachuk in that situation, we'll have to disagree.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
It's to not interfere with the NBC Wednesday window..

More that it is a make up game that TSN has regional rights to in Ontario and they aren’t allowed to air a game during Sportsnet’s Wednesday Night exclusive timeslot.

Reactions: Tryamw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->