GDT: HFBoards GDT | 4/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Feel bad for Arizona. Want them in the playoffs over the Avs, think their D system gives them a better chance against CGY than the Avs.

They also work harder more consistently than the Avs over the 2nd half.

Who cares. I like Arizona, wish they'd taken someone else's spot. That's an awfully plucky team. The Avs went 8-0-2 over their final 10 to get into the playoffs. They did that with Landeskog missing 8 games in March and Mikko Rantanen missing the last 7, including a fun few games missing both Landeskog and Rantanen simultaneously.

Anyways, last time the Avs made the playoffs in back to back seasons was before the 04/05 lockout. Nothing is really going to bring Avs fans down on this. We get to watch at least 4 games of playoff hockey this year, which is fantastic.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
GG Coyotes, sorry you lot had to lose out against us and especially with your injury list. But don't hang your heads in shame, you did as much as you could do with certain issues. Just gotta get more offencive talent and your team will be a force.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Congrats to Colorado and their fans. See ya in the playoffs.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Who cares. I like Arizona, wish they'd taken someone else's spot. That's an awfully plucky team. The Avs went 8-0-2 over their final 10 to get into the playoffs. They did that with Landeskog missing 8 games in March and Mikko Rantanen missing the last 7, including a fun few games missing both Landeskog and Rantanen simultaneously.

Anyways, last time the Avs made the playoffs in back to back seasons was before the 04/05 lockout. Nothing is really going to bring Avs fans down on this. We get to watch at least 4 games of playoff hockey this year, which is fantastic.

I have a soft spot for Arizona.

They’ve been playing consistent hockey over 40 games without their starter and best scorer.

Avs are an 8th spot...again. We need some fresh blood, and IMO the Coyotes D and gnat-like speed gives them the upset potential. Just a hockey fan looking for a better 1-8 series. :)

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
You watched every Arizona and Colorado game in the 2nd half of the season? I love hockey, wish I had that kind of time to watch it, would be awesome.

Actually, I bought the 2nd half of center ice and have the opportunity.

I’m savoring it bc I probably won’t have this chance for a while.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The population of Pominville goes up by one at Key Bank Arena for the last time. Thanks for the memories Jason, see you in the Sabres Hall of Fame in a season or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->