GDT: HFBoards GDT 4/10/2024 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
I made a poll about a month ago regarding which division leader was most likely to be upset in the first round. Canucks won by a landslide and they are showing why
Not really big news when you consider this team wasnt even predicted to make the playoffs.
Also this is a weird take in a game where they were the better team and deserved the two points.

Reactions: LordBacon

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Not really big news when you consider this team wasnt even predicted to make the playoffs.
Also this is a weird take in a game where they were the better team and deserved the two points.
And still playing over .500 hockey with AHL level goaltending. DeSmith has costed the team more than he’s given lately

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Mildly hot take:

I don’t think either Vancouver or Edmonton really care about the division title at this point.

Both teams are likely just hoping to stay healthy and practicing good systems play.

Reactions: ujju2

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Mildly hot take:

I don’t think either Vancouver or Edmonton really care about the division title at this point.

Both teams are likely just hoping to stay healthy and practicing good systems play.
It means a bit. Home ice is nice i guess. Not the biggest deal. But avoiding the Kings would be nice for us. We struggle vs them and as a fan its the worst hockey to watch.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It means a bit. Home ice is nice i guess. Not the biggest deal. But avoiding the Kings would be nice for us. We struggle vs them and as a fan its the worst hockey to watch.
At this point no one knows where the Kings will finish. Still very fluid situation with Vegas, LA and Nashville.

You could win the division and still face LA.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
You are not wrong . I'm more worried about getting a healthy Demko back than anything .
I’m kind of hoping you draw the Kings because then you’ll know how Oilers fans felt the last two years lol

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
PLAYOFF PICTURE

:kings

Can CLINCH if St Louis lose to Chicago in regulation

No Clinchy

:vegas
Can CLINCH if EITHER of the following happen:

Vegas defeat Edmonton
AND