GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/9/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
From what I heard, that's the first time the Devils led after two periods and lost in regulation in five years.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
That's one! That's two! Thank you sir may we have another!
He shoots!
He scores!
You sucks!

Mrazck!
Mrazck!
Mrazck!
You suck!

It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Lol. Arvidsson prevents the icing and send the puck behind the net to the point and Subban is in his own zone chilling. I understand why the players think he's overrated.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Boychuk sticks his head in Voracek's rear and the latter gets an interference?
Terribad call.. then the islander players acted like infants the rest of the game trying to attack Voracek. Loved Voraceks post game comments about Boychuk too

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Boychuk sticks his head in Voracek's rear and the latter gets an interference?

Wait, what?

Voracek moves into Boychuk as Boychuk's path is clearly towards the puck. It's not a case of Boychuk running into Voracek or even incidental contact. Voracek clearly knew he was there and moves into Boychuk to hit him. Clear interference and probably a suspension, IMO.

Reactions: nyscene

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Wait, what?

Voracek moves into Boychuk as Boychuk's path is clearly towards the puck. It's not a case of Boychuk running into Voracek or even incidental contact. Voracek clearly knew he was there and moves into him to hit him. Clear interference and probably a suspension, IMO.

Boychuk has no right to be charging through a player that does not have possession of the puck though.

Slasher45

Nov 17, 2018
Boychuk has no right to be charging through a player that does not have possession of the puck though.

He's not... They don't make contact if Voraeck doesn't move to the left. The only thing that happens is he gets embarrassed that Boychuk beats him to the puck while he's standing still..

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah I used to like the team a lot back when they had HOPE, and it's fun to keep tabs on McDavid. Draisaitl is another incredibly special player.

I know Oilers fans and leafs fans don't really get along (and I'm guilty of some of that myself), but I do have respect for a fanbase that can remain passionate through a lot of dark years. Hockey would be a lot better if McDavid gets to be in the playoffs regularly

One thing that can’t be denied is both fan bases are as passionate as it gets.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Is this the normal PbP guy for the Coyotes/Kings game? He's made a few mistakes that are very eyerolling in nature.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Doughty just quit on that play. The Kings would rather be golfing.... Damn

E: Doughty for tripping now... Maybe he just doesn't like Campbell?
E2: +2 for yelling at the ref.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
That's one! That's two! That's three! Thank you sir may we have another!
He shoots!
He scores!
You sucks!

Mrazck!
Mrazck!
Mrazck!
You suck!

It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
No... he does UFC. But has filled in before. The regular PxP guy is at a memorial service for his father who passed away last month.
Gotcha. He hasn't been awful, just said some stuff that makes me think he's not a normal hockey fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->