GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I try to watch Oilers games for McDavid but I can't even

I've watched some of their games this season to watch him. The team is f***ing boring when he's not on. So many pluggers with limited skill and no creativity.

And what a terrible showing by this team tonight. Yeah, the playoffs were a long shot, but why not play better against a shitty team that played and lost badly last night when you're not eliminated yet?

Reactions: saffronleaf

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Serious question.

What exactly is the oilers goaltending plans for the immediate future?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Apparently this is the first time in franchise history that Vegas has lost 5 in a row.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Serious question.

Unclear until the new GM gets hired.

But this spectacular management team gave Koskinen a bloated extension in January, so the Oilers are probably stuck with him.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Please, Chicago. Leave dahlstrom in the AHL for good. He absolutely sucks. Call up literally anyone else.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Serious question.

dsc_7487_1_2_1.jpg

Reactions: JohnCarlsaurus

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I try to watch Oilers games for McDavid but I can't even
When people talk about how McDavid and Kucherov would do if they switch teams, people don't take into consideration nights like this...where a goalie's performance is such a momentum killer that it's tough for even McDavid and Draisaitl to produce because their spirits have been crushed by the second period. And I know someone will point out how much money they make but momentum is a real thing and it can be like quicksand when the other team has it.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I thought that I knew how fast Austin Wagner is, but that was absolutely ridiculous. Even if the Chicago defensemen were standing still, that was still some blazing fast skating.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
So who was the Oilers fan claiming the Flames were the Browns of the nhl earlier? Oilers are an embarrassment to the sport and McDavid should demand an immediate trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad