GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/3/21 - Cool it all fit within one snip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
MAF has been playing out of his mind lately. Wasn't sure if he still had it in him.
Me neither to be honest. He's been amazing. It's even more impressive that he's played every game since Lehner got injured and he's at an age where he should be getting rested more.\

And even more impressive if you consider Vegas' fourth line play recently. They're good to surrender 5 extremely high danger chances against Fleury per game. Three of em ended in goals against in Vegas' last game against Minny.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Shark announcers are absolute f***in idiots lol

I had to turn it to the Avs broadcast. "Didn't really look like he caught much of the head. Definitely was shoulder to shoulder contact. Did catch the head a little bit on the follow through though."

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Me neither to be honest. He's been amazing. It's even more impressive that he's played every game since Lehner got injured and he's at an age where he should be getting rested more.\

And even more impressive if you consider Vegas' fourth line play recently. They're good to surrender 5 extremely high danger chances against Fleury per game. Three of em ended in goals against in Vegas' last game against Minny.

They didn't want him and now he's turned into a misfit again trying to prove himself against his old team but with his old team.

Reactions: hangman005

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I had to turn it to the Avs broadcast. "Didn't really look like he caught much of the head. Definitely was shoulder to shoulder contact. Did catch the head a little bit on the follow through though."

It’s not just the announcers. Half the Sharks board thinks it was shoulder to shoulder.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
They still refuse to acknowledge any sort of wrongdoing whatsoever. It's excruciatingly bad.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
blichfield takes out mackinnon and saad runs jones later in response? the avs really didn't do much about their star taking a shot to the head

Sjsharks5

Jan 3, 2019
Haven’t seen the hit yet, is Mack out of the game?
Believe so. Hit definitely didn’t look good. Clipped the chin/face on the follow through of the hit and Mackinnon looked pretty rocked. Pretty unfortunate result of what should have been a very innocent play.

Reactions: Alwalys

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
blichfield takes out mackinnon and saad runs jones later in response? the avs really didn't do much about their star taking a shot to the head

They scored two goals.

If Blichfield was still in the game, they certainly would've. Are you saying they should take headshots at Karlsson?

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Believe so. Hit definitely didn’t look good. Clipped the chin/face on the follow through of the hit and Mackinnon looked pretty rocked. Pretty unfortunate result of what should have been a very innocent play.
Nothing "unfortunate" about that play, Blichfeld won't be in the line up next game.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013

Avs having awful injury luck this year

Sjsharks5

Jan 3, 2019
Nothing "unfortunate" about that play, Blichfeld won't be in the line up next game.
Unfortunate due to how shaken Mackinnon looked coming off the ice. Blichfeld very may have not been in the lineup regardless of this hit. You mean because of supp discipline?

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Obviously you never want to see guys getting hurt or getting hit in the head but to call that intent to injure is a little much for me. Blichfeld is not some Ryan Reaves type looking for injuries, hes a junior goal scorer finishing a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad