GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/27/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
This is the play I had in mind.

Edwards has his warts but at least he gets excited for the other team.

This was a topic on the Lightning board from Monday's game, but, as I said there, what I probably appreciate the most about Jack is that he treats his viewers like adults. He's a homer, as you would expect on a regional broadcast, and of course he's more prone than most to hyperbole, whatever the reasons for that may be, but he's always called the game as he's seen it and, if the Bruins opponent is playing an excellent game, if someone scores a beautiful goal, if the B's themselves are playing poorly, whatever, he doesn't sugarcoat it.

There are plenty of things you can criticize Jack for, but his ability to be fair towards opposing teams has never been in question.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Lmao, just saw the radulov goal, it epitomizes everything that is wrong with the new nhl. Pitiful.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Bishop was never this injured in Tampa. I don't know what the hell happened to him

I mean, he suffered injuries that either ended all three (full) seasons he played here or saw him try to play through a torn groin in the SCF, and I also seem to remember him missing time in the '16-'17 season, and Vasi did a really awful job filling in (something that, in retrospect, might've cost us a playoff berth). So maybe he didn't suffer the kind of injury spell in such succession but he wasn't a model of health, either.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Head down, skates thru 3 “defenders” waving their sticks around, goes straight to the net and scores. Pathetic. They used to tell d men to take the body, don’t look at the puck. Now, you can’t touch anyone for fear of a penalty, so this happens.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Colorado is one of my favorite teams to watch outside my home team. The games I’ve watched the last two seasons have been very fast and exciting.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
refs missed two penalties because the avs just scored. Ref was right there staring at them too.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goal 3 on Subban was not good. He was screened on a shot that he shouldn't have been and did a terrible job tracking it. It was so bad, they gave Andrighetto credit for that goal on a tip, but it didn't appear he got a piece of it at all.

Goal 4 was stoppable. Glad Pierre at least agrees with me and called him out for that one.

He's looking even worse since he started playing more. 2 of the 3 goals against him last game against St. Louis were also stoppable.

He might still be able to outplay Mediocre Martin Jones though. Unfortunately, Fleury will be back and have an easy time of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->