Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Oh ****, could it be...

Daver?

His very first post was about how Crosby is the "best defensive forward" and "arguably the best offensive player this season" (lol) and he said McDavid has been directly responsible for almost as many goals against as he has points this season (wtf?) and then he ventures into this thread and starts bashing the guy. Too transparent, whoever he is.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Explain why McDavid should be praised after causing a goal against today by cherry picking and not committing to defensive play, allowing his man to score free from the slot. Does this again and again and again, conscious decisions of escaping the defensive zone and missing his coverage whenever there's a 50-50 puck that could give him a quick rush with the puck.

Do not understand why this player is so praised when he causes so many goals against with his decisions all the time.

There are way too many recent troll accounts signed up.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
LA and EDM are just a couple of really really bad teams, I know they have some big names but this is just bad hockey. So far from the top it's scary.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I know it doesn’t matter in the Art Ross race but currently after this 2nd period as far as pts per game go its-

Kucherov 1.57
McDavid 1.54

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I know it doesn’t matter in the Art Ross race but currently after this 2nd period as far as pts per game go its-

Kucherov 1.57
McDavid 1.54

I hate to be that guy, but oh what I wouldn't give to have had McDavid for the 4 missed games he had this season. What could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad