GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/25/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Don't get why he doesn't get played more . Quick has had a terrible year and still played the majority of the games. Tank i guess ?
Quick's the starter. Kings actually bothered to play defense tonight. Both Campbell and Quick have been hung out to dry by the team often.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Don't get why he doesn't get played more . Quick has had a terrible year and still played the majority of the games. Tank i guess ?
Who know's,. Campbell save percentage is really good. Was .923 going into tonight.

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
This LA win practically kisses Hughes goodbye (short of winning the lottery) and also lowers their chance of getting Kakko to less than 50%, since they'll be passing Detroit into the #3 spot. I hope that it was worth it.
Not necessarily, even the Avalanche have to "win " the lottery. The bottom 3 teams still have a huge advantage over the rest of the 28 teams. The Canucks would love to be in the bottom 3 and take those odds to land Hughes. The final 3 odds are at 18.5%, 13.5%.and 11.5%. Kings still very much in the Hughes lotto.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

The goaltending has been the only good thing about a crappy year. Quick has played well, the team in front hasn't and just left him out to dry 90 pct of the games he's started. When your on the pp, and nobody is paying attention, next thing you know, its a 3 on 1 and the other team scores short handed. This has happened 4 times when hes been in net.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Not necessarily, even the Avalanche have to "win " the lottery. The bottom 3 teams still have a huge advantage over the rest of the 28 teams. The Canucks would love to be in the bottom 3 and take those odds to land Hughes. The final 3 odds are at 18.5%, 13.5%.and 11.5%. Kings still very much in the Hughes lotto.

Yep. Finish in the bottom 3 and its a pretty even race for the top pick.

Reactions: Canuck16

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
This is like 16/17 all over again for the Sharks. Everything looks good mid March, then something happens and the team starts sucking ass. Never got hot after that.

Losing streak started almost the exact same day too.

When it's the same coach and a lot of the same team, it's definitely concerning. It's the worst time of the year to struggle this bad. I always say in the last 4 weeks of the regular season you can throw away all the hard work you put in up to that point.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005

You're right. I was stuck in the old rules that limited the lottery winner to moving up only 4 spots. I don't know why I haven't gotten the post-2016 rules into my head yet. I guess that this is the first year in a long time that I've followed a team so bad that the lottery matters.

Reactions: 1989 and Canuck16

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
You're right. I was stuck in the old rules that limited the lottery winner to moving up only 4 spots. I don't know why I haven't gotten the post-2016 rules into my head yet. I guess that this is the first year in a long time that I've followed a team so bad that the lottery matters.
TSN.ca/nhl has a dedicated Lottery Odds section. The Red Wings are also up 2-0 on the Sharks. Lots of hockey left.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
bh_Mar262019_A040.jpg

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Wow. Seven night cruise to Bermuda for $649?

Could be worth looking into thst one.

I have a couple of hockey teammates who go on cruises all the time but personally it terrifies me, the stuff that can go wrong. We spent Christmas in Fort Myers Beach, that's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad