GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/24/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Byron scores his 15th to put MTL up 1-0. Blows my mind he was ever on waivers

It was a risk that did not pay off. Glad that Byron has found his home in Montreal. Even if we did keep him, Byron would have left for free agency to get a better deal. We were never going to be able to pay the money that you guys are going to be paying him after this season.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
It was a risk that did not pay off. Glad that Byron has found his home in Montreal. Even if we did keep him, Byron would have left for free agency to get a better deal. We were never going to be able to pay the money that you guys are going to be paying him after this season.

He played in Montreal for the last 3 years at 1.1667 million/year.

Pretty sure Treiliving would have found a way to pay him that much to score 20 goals/year.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
byron's been great and if not for injuries, he'd have another 20 this year. i think he's still missing some jam to his game as he's probably still playing injured

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
He played in Montreal for the last 3 years at 1.1667 million/year.

Pretty sure Treiliving would have found a way to pay him that much to score 20 goals/year.

Right, what I meant to say was we were hoping that Byron would pass waivers under the radar, but the Habs did their homework.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I'm starting to love Rod Brinda'mour the Coach.

At least 3 times this game he's had a look on his face, directed to the officials like 'are you f***ing kidding me'....

Just awesome.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Worst case scenario for Columbus, hopefully MTL can get these 2 points to still have a good shot at WC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->