GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/22/19 | another quiet Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Sharks are gonna get the pleasure of playing Vegas in round 1 lol. They go out and get probably the best defenseman in hockey and they most likely will get ousted in round 1

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Missing Pavelski, Couture and Karlsson I'm happy they were able to even get 1 pt.

Hope the Ducks and Kings win just enough to miss out on Hughes.
We fired RC... that was our chance at hughes... kings have a shot tho.

2-20 with RC
10-10 with someone that has never coached in the nhl.
/shrug what can you do.

And ya pavs and karlsson are big loses + back end.... looks like itll be vegas vs sharks ... i think you guys will pay them back

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The Sharks are gonna get the pleasure of playing Vegas in round 1 lol. They go out and get probably the best defenseman in hockey and they most likely will get ousted in round 1
They would be ahead of the fLames right now if Karlsson would have stayed healthy.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
We fired RC... that was our chance at hughes... kings have a shot tho.

2-20 with RC
10-10 with someone that has never coached in the nhl.
/shrug what can you do.

And ya pavs and karlsson are big loses + back end.... looks like itll be vegas vs sharks ... i think you guys will pay them back
Still a lot to be decided.

Sharks won't beat anyone unless at least 2 of those 3 mentioned are able to play.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
They would be ahead of the fLames right now if Karlsson would have stayed healthy.
True. Part of my point. Guy has played 52 games this year and like you said most likely cost them a chance to win the division and drastically increase their chances of at least winning a round. I can't see them beating Vegas even with EK back. Should be a fun series either way

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Excuses are weak the Flames have had injurys too. Vegas will sweep San Jose in the 1st round.
It's not an excuse. It's a fact. Karlsson has missed 22 games and is likely on his own to sway the Sharks at least 4-6 pts.

Flames are still 1-6 against the Sharks since the beginning of last year. You better hope someone takes us out before getting to you guys.

Kybb79

Sep 13, 2016
It's not an excuse. It's a fact. Karlsson has missed 22 games and is likely on his own to sway the Sharks at least 4-6 pts.

Flames are still 1-6 against the Sharks since the beginning of last year. You better hope someone takes us out before getting to you guys.
The Sharks biggest problem is Jones and Dell are terrible. I hope are teams meet but like i said the Sharks are not beating Vegas.

Reactions: kducks

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
That's a good one. Having Karlsson play for those 22 games would magically cure your garbage goaltending...

rotflmao.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
You're right. He didn't Thursday.

Didn't say that.

But he would add extra goals, which would make up that 4 pts difference even with our 'garbage goaltending'.
Calgary has a game in hand so if the Flames beat Vancouver tonight it will be a 6 pt difference with both SJ and Calgary having played 75 games.

Plus those missing 22 games weren't all SJ losses. I suspect a good portion of them were wins. If Karlsson played those games he could very well have scored those extra pts in the wins instead of the losses and even if he scored in some of the losses, some of those losses were losses where the Sharks were out scored by a large margin so an extra pt or two wouldn't have made a difference.

See where I'm going? You just can't say that having Karlsson in those games would automatically make a difference. It's all guessing and supposition on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad