GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
He puck him directly in the ear.

Thats EXTREMELY painful.

Get over it.

It hit him in the colorbone/shoulder and he grabbed his face... nothing touches his face.

He is a coward that faked an injury to the face to get the red to blow the whistle cause the hawks had the flyers hemmed in

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This Senators team is going to be bad for a while. Would be surprised if much more than half of these guys have an NHL future.

I don’t know what to make of this comment. You just watched a bad team play a game without their three best centres and two best defensemen. If you are suggesting guys like Chlapik, Balcers and Wolanin have no future don’t have an NHL future you are wrong.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Hellebuyck has to hate playing against Vegas.

About to be 3-5-1
30 Goals against.
.886 sv%

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
It seemed to me (and obviously others) that you were throwing shade towards a team that has been dominating the regular season like few teams have in decades, and trying to discount their present and future accomplishments based off your own opinion of what is impressive or not.

Despite what you think of the team, they definitely should have earned more respect than that.. But, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if that's the way you feel, well.. Cool!
My original post was:

They really should put an asterisk beside those records. Those teams ahead of TB didn't have the advantage of getting a win in OT/SO.
There were only wins, losses, and ties so all wins were in regulation time.
I know for a fact that TB got 7 wins by SO. They probably got a few more in OT.

If you think that's throwing shade it wasn't my original intention. All I was doing was trying, perhaps not in the best way, was to explain why I thought team records in the OT/SO era should have an asterisk by their record when comparing their records to those teams that achieved those win records in the pre OT/SO era.
I may have said things after my original post that were more aggressive but I was only responding to attacks.

Let me end this by saying that Tampa is a great team and they have a great record... but I don't believe it to be equal to that of the 1975-1977 Canadians.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Alex Faust kinda got away with it but rookie mistake prompting a talking point in one of the "next [non icing/goal] whistle is a commerical timeout" parts of the period.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I don’t know what to make of this comment. You just watched a bad team play a game without their three best centres and two best defensemen. If you are suggesting guys like Chlapik, Balcers and Wolanin have no future don’t have an NHL future you are wrong.
I agree. Every time I watch the Sens play they always surprise me... as in they play much better than I expect them to given the way management has destroyed the team and given the limited resources (experienced talent wise) that they have.
I think you will have a very good team in the future... in spite of Melnyk.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

The main theme would be that the Senators are bad and will be bad for some time. Wolanin was pretty good. 7 or 8 other guys that dressed tonight I'd be surprised if they were in the league in 3 years. Just filler.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
The f*** is wrong with Columbus? They needed to win to move back into a playoff spot and lost to EDM AGAIN LOL. SMH at that team.

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
This Ron Burgundy shit is so embarrassing on LA's broadcast hahahaha they haven't talked about the game really all period long. Even the media crew has completely given up lmfao

Reactions: kducks

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Dude you’re still crying about this? Let it go you lost lol

Not a tear shed. Just responding to someone who does not know the difference between an ear, face, collarbone and shoulder in addition to not knowing what a cowardly act is

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Kings broadcast has had Will Ferrell on for the last 10 mins..

Guy is just not funny. Tough to listen to.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
This Ron Burgundy **** is so embarrassing on LA's broadcast hahahaha they haven't talked about the game really all period long. Even the media crew has completely given up lmfao
I usually prefer the Kings broadcast crew but switched to the Sharks for the rest of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad