GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
Caps fans have no reason to be bitter.

Tampa dominated for ten minutes in that game... the rest of time they were utterly outclassed.

I have eyes.

I know what I saw.

Did Tampa play yesterday?

The Caps did.

And still lost. When Tampa actually decides to show up during games and not just pass it around as they did for the second we are better and well we know it. As does the 2-0 Season record now indicates.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No sense in blaming the refs either. It was what it was. We played fine. There's seriously no need to over-analyze anything. We faced a good team that was going to do everything possible to win as if it was game 7. Of course it was ugly

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
LOL not upset at all. Caps won the cup after 4 decades of choking. This season is icing on the cake. Just saying, because as a Caps fan we know, regular season does not matter.
Most Tampa fans just find it really funny how Tampa is the new Washington according to a lot of people, but Washington fans are sure quick to lead the charge, apparently forgetting their own history pretty quickly.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Lol I love how hard it is for people to just accept a good game. Including the winners ;)

Either team could have won this game, an unfortunate, unlucky play that ended to OT but it could just have easily ended with a great TB goal from pure hard work 30 seconds later, or a Caps goal.

Good game, very much hoping for a playoff matchup.

Lightning fans calling the Caps fans sore for being disappointed in the result; being sore winners... I wonder why? :p

Reactions: berlin

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
2wk4sr.jpg

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Lol I love how hard it is for people to just accept a good game. Including the winners ;)

Either team could have won this game, an unfortunate, unlucky play that ended to OT but it could just have easily ended with a great TB goal from pure hard work 30 seconds later, or a Caps goal.

Its all part of the fun. :laugh:
Until the playoffs when its super serious biznezzzz

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Caps fans have no reason to be bitter, because.. you know... "The Cup."

Tampa dominated for ten minutes in that game... the rest of time they were utterly outclassed.

I have eyes.

I know what I saw.

The Caps did.

Ask us that tomorrow.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Most Tampa fans just find it really funny how Tampa is the new Washington according to a lot of people, but Washington fans are sure quick to lead the charge, apparently forgetting their own history pretty quickly.
I think you are cherry picking here. Almost all Caps fans acknowledge Tampa is by far the best team this year, and one of the best in the past 20 years. But if they do not win the cup this year none of that will matter. Caps fans can definitely empathize with this feeling. The problem is, there is nothing Tampa can do the rest of the regular season to silence the haters. I remember that feeling of just wanting the playoffs to start because the regular season meant nothing.

Reactions: gn2007 and berlin

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

Lightning fans calling the Caps fans sore for being disappointed in the result; being sore winners... I wonder why? :p
Yeah well like they started it man.

BoltsFanPinellasPark

Apr 18, 2018
Caps fans have no reason to be bitter, because.. you know... "The Cup."

I have eyes.

I know what I saw.

The Caps did.
Outclassed? How about that game winner? Take your pick between the classy Holtby and the gutter guard Vasy.. Class probably not whay you meant.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I think you are cherry picking here. Almost all Caps fans acknowledge Tampa is by far the best team this year, and one of the best in the past 20 years. But if they do not win the cup this year none of that will matter. Caps fans can definitely empathize with this feeling. The problem is, there is nothing Tampa can do the rest of the regular season to silence the haters. I remember that feeling of just wanting the playoffs to start because the regular season meant nothing.
I don't care who's the better team this year. I agree that the regular season means nothing

It's all the "Lul Tampa can't win in the playoffs" stuff, nevermind the fact that Tampa has consistently made it deeper in the playoffs than Washington ever did during all their regular season domination.

It's just ironic and super salty coming from Caps fans of all people.

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
That game reminded me so much of Game 4 of the ECF last season. The Caps peppered Vasilevski in that one as well with close to 50 shots and lost. .

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I don't care who's the better team this year. I agree that the regular season means nothing

It's all the "Lul Tampa can't win in the playoffs" stuff, nevermind the fact that Tampa has consistently made it deeper in the playoffs than Washington ever did during all their regular season domination.

It's just ironic and super salty coming from Caps fans of all people.
Some Caps fans yes.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
No disrespect meant I promise, but three on three is not hockey, it's just a way to resolve the game.

Tampa is a great team, whoever plays them better stay out of the box.
I agree completely. Truthfully, Washington is the only team I don't want to see in the playoffs. Everyone else (...maybe except for NYI) is whatever to me.

To me, Washington and Tampa are a coin flip from game to game. I think goaltending is going to be the key to the series were they to meet, like it seems to always be in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->