Mar 12, 2009
hell
please Hammond, don't eat a burger you found on the ice

Sens Twitter:
CALuV-zU8AAr9pc.jpg

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
ROFL... "suspendable"

I'm assuming Marchands take down of Wilson was a "good hockey play" right?

Nah, it was worthy of the penalty it got. I liked it though, always good to stick up for a teammate.

A butt end is a punk move but you're right, "suspendable" is a bit much.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Let me get this straight: You're a Boston Bruins fan? The same team that has Brad Marchand and Milan Lucic?

It's 2015. I prefer our team to be giving the cheapshots if any are to be given anyways.

Don't crosscheck Bergeron in the face for no reason, or butt end Lucic in the face while he is down because he stick checked your goalie.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Ovechkin. Showed him surprising two fans in compression gear... Weird

at least he wasn't only wearing a towel like he was in every dressing room shot ever of the Caps a few years back.

Fabulous commitment to not getting eaten by Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal tho

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I have a little of schadenfreude seeing Rinne implode. It's really annoying how fans of Western Conference teams would for years claim he was the best in the league no matter what his stats because he'd make nice saves and have good games against their particular team. Nothing against him, but I remember there being a vocal minority in 11-12 saying he deserved the Vezina over Lundqvist and Quick despite having significantly worse stats the whole year. He was in fact probably the second best goalie this season though, despite the recent nose dive by the team and his dip in production.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm disappointed in the Panthers. They seem like they would be an interesting playoff squad but they can't seem to pull it together when it matters most.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I'm disappointed in the Panthers. They seem like they would be an interesting playoff squad but they can't seem to pull it together when it matters most.

The Panthers dominated the Rangers today. Talbot had perhaps the game of his career and the defense made John Tortorella blush. They attempted 98 shots on net. The Rangers blocked the most shots in a Rangers game since blocked shots became a statistic. Nothing to be disappointed about. Nothing but good news for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad