GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
All I've been hearing for years is how the Oilers D play makes their goalies play worse.

Yet Koskinen looks TERRIBLE to me on the eye test and his save percentage was .913% heading into this game and even with tonight's disaster he's probably still above the league average of .909%.

Maybe the Oilers are making him actually look better than he is? Because he sucks on the eye test. He's a f***in joke, this guy is abysmal.

Only Mike Smith looks worse to me than he does, out of goalies that have played at least 25-30 games this year. I've watched every single goal scored this season in the league and this goalie is a sack of shit. Great parting gift from Chiarelli on that extension.

Goal 1 was a terrible goal, goal 3 might have been stoppable (I'm gonna have to look at it once or twice more) and goal 4 was stoppable at best and horrific at worst.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
Don't think this should be a major against Lemieux... but it's also Lemieux so...

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
LETS GO OILERS

LETS GO OILERS

LETS GO OILERS

hahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha f*** this f***ing team

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
I could handle how bad skill wise they are but they're just plain dumb. Has to be the team with the lowest hockey IQ in the league. Nurse is such a dumb f*** what a horrible player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->