GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don’t think anyone has fully grasped just how bad my Preds have been this year. Guaranteed first round exit if they keep playing like this.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
I agree. Since game 5 of the season, they've been pathetic.

they've had ups and downs. but they're only this bad now because they're missing everyone from their NHL roster

i mean, but by all means post bait for hours every time they play. that's your prerogative. weird for a non-fan though. cheers

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
they've had ups and downs. but they're only this bad now because they're missing everyone from their NHL roster
They had 4 games of up, and then just downs. It's insane to suggest otherwise. If it wasn't for Ottawa being hilariously inept, the Devils would be the biggest goats of the season.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
they're not even in 2nd last so how is Ottawa the only reason? lol

see you tomorrow night for your next tantrum when Travis Zajac doesn't score 7 points on his own to balance out McDavid Draisaitl and RNH walking around AHL 3rd liners

Last edited:

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Pk subban is a nob, not sure sure who is more of a coward him or Matthew tkachuk.

Sorry excuse for humans those two are

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Sharks/Jets..... how often do you see a go-ahead goal that late in the game outside of this and FLA/BOS last week?

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
This is the best SJ team I’ve seen. If jones can clean up his act, I’m liking their chances.

Still think WPG steps it up in April.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Lol was that Tyler Myers who just flew into the Sharks zone with 10 seconds left?

I dont understand how Arizona keeps winning...Their roster doesnt even appear AHL worthy right now with all the injuries.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Top heavy, they have 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league. AND Buffalo.

Average points per team by division:

Atlantic-78
Metro-78
Central-77
Pacific-75

And montreal. Currently out of a playoff spot. Would sit in a divisional seed in the west no matter which division they were in.

When youre talking about playoffs, the atlantic is the best division in the league by a wide wide wide margin.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
That was a much different Sharks team. They were struggling at that time. Vlasic was playing the worse hockey of his career, EK65 wasn't himself, Jumbo was still recovering from his recent knee surgeries. Lines were still being shuffled around, it was changing on a daily basis including the D pairings. etc etc.

I see. Your players just werent themselves.

Well im sorry, i totally reconsider, you guys werent yourselves. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad