GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/11/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Flintor makes a pretty convincing case. It's at least worth reading his twitter thread. I can buy we're homers with tin foil hats on that are trying to fool ourselves into thinking he didn't say it, but before I was sure he said it and now I have some doubt.

Btw, no one's saying Rielly said rag it. The argument is that someone else from Tampa said it, since the tone from what Rielly said to rag it, is completely different. When Gourde collects the puck, "rag, rag, rag" is quite audible as well. Not to mention, the referee didn't react at all.

With that said, if it turns out he did say it, I 100% hope he gets suspended.

They didnt suspend getz, doubt rielly gets one

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Who has ever said the words "rag it" in their lives?

Occam's Razor says a frustrated Rielly said a word frequently used by guys to insult other guys when they're frustrated, just most people don't do it in public.
I initially thought it was Rielly 100% as well, but you can literally hear the bench the bench yelling "Rag! Rag! Rag!" as the play continues. I think many people are sticking to the conclusion they want it to be. Either way, I'm sure the NHL and the Leafs will find out what happened and act accordingly. If it was Rielly, he should be punished. If it wasn't, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad