GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/9/21 | 7 games today - Flyers at Caps postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
That Flames - Jets game was a nice game to watch. Both teams played well. It was a toss up as to who was going to win. Sam Bennett played very well on the Gaudreau-Monahan line. His trade price is going up every game.

Reactions: Theodore450

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets announcers singing one hell of a tune about the PP goal

"I might be jinxing this, but no penalty has been called since the first period". - Kelly Hrudey

2:30 left in a tie game, Johnny Gaudreau acts like he gets shot and draws a penalty for high sticking, shortly before this Morrissey gets dozed from behind in our crease behind the goalie and nothing is called. I think he is just calling it like it is, you put the whistles away for the last two periods and now they've gone and made a borderline call that ended up deciding the game. It ruined what was a really close game between two teams that were playing well.

Reactions: Devonator

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
"I might be jinxing this, but no penalty has been called since the first period". - Kelly Hrudey

2:30 left in a tie game, Johnny Gaudreau acts like he gets shot and draws a penalty for high sticking, shortly before this Morrissey gets dozed from behind in our crease behind the goalie and nothing is called. I think he is just calling it like it is, you put the whistles away for the last two periods and now they've gone and made a borderline call that ended up deciding the game. It ruined what was a really close game between two teams that were playing well.

harps-christina-therapy-harp-with-full-levers-2589331652704_300x300.jpg

Reactions: Theodore450

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
if you were trying to post a picture of the world's smallest violan you should really try again, that's a harp...

I think they're just suggesting we listen to the soothing sounds of a harp to mend our shattered spirits after staying up past 11:30 to have a tie game end in such a pitiful fashion.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Definite high stick to Gaudreau's face. No way the refs could let that slide.View attachment 394708
Gaudreau clearly caught that one on the face and high sticking is one of the most automatic calls. Saying it's a dive or even embellishment is insane and this photo shows it. Complain about Bennett not being penalized but complaining about a high stick being called a high stick is... yikes

Reactions: FlamerForLife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->