GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/9/21 | 7 games today - Flyers at Caps postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Glass looks good but he's chugging a bit with the extra bulk he put on.

Needs to get the leg strength going, he’s always been fairly thin and not very strong in his upper body. Or at least was, lots can change for young guys once they’re in a professional environment with proper off ice training.

I’m sure he’ll get used to playing with the extra muscle and strength. It’s hockey, he doesn’t need to be lifting like a power lifter but just needed overall strength and some added size to his taller frame. He’s a fairly tall guy who I’m sure will keep filling out at as pro.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Needs to get the leg strength going, he’s always been fairly thin and not very strong in his upper body. Or at least was, lots can change for young guys once they’re in a professional environment with proper off ice training.

I’m sure he’ll get used to playing with the extra muscle and strength. It’s hockey, he doesn’t need to be lifting like a power lifter but just needed overall strength and some added size to his taller frame. He’s a fairly tall guy who I’m sure will keep filling out at as pro.
Idk how much I agree with MGK there. Glass was never a scorching skater to begin with and I wouldn't call it chugging. His skating is average at an NHL level even with the extra bulk.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
53295E11-D652-44B4-9E40-EFBA8A9DC137.jpeg

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Just realized Barrie now has 10 points in his last 7 games for EDM.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
For now. But they will inevitably lose, the way this game is going.

And I don't say that because of pessimism, but because thats what usually happens when you blow a 3 goal lead.
You were saying?

Absolutely hilarious how often the Knights score shortly after you say stuff like this.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I still stand by my position that team who blow large leads usually lose in the end.

But credit to Vegas.
That wasn't a "position" that was a prediction.

EDIT: Well I guess you ninja editted the post and I never saw your addition.

With all the flavor of how you rarely come out to talk about this team you "support" until they start facing some adversity or have a bad night.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
That wasn't a "position" that was a prediction.

EDIT: Well I guess you ninja editted the post and I never saw your addition.

With all the flavor of how you rarely come out to talk about this team you "support" until they start facing some adversity or have a bad night.
Vegas playing well is nothing notable or new.

Vegas blowing a 4-1 lead is worthy of discussion.

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
That was a great "verteran" embellishment by JG, but hard for the refs to see at that speed. Hits him in the upper left padding and he grabs his face lol

Reactions: heretik27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad