GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/8/21 | Crap I'm up today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Ottawa looks much better now. More structured. Murray was good besides a few goal posts.

They ain't a push over. They look settled in
They have forwards wiling to play a complete 2 way game even if their not good

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
The Sens had like 1 scoring chance in the last 2 periods. Not counting the Oilers scoring on themselves.

Murray and the goal posts kept that from being ugly again.

Reactions: nturn06

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
If I’m making a roster rn. Kane, Panerin, kuch, and pasta are wingers I think are better than him rn.
On D i Jones and Hedman and that’s it.
At C Mack, Leon , mcdavid, Eichel, Crosby I thinks are better then you have Barzal and barkov and Bergeron who you could make an argument are better.
At goalie nobody is better rn
bolded are names i absolutely wouldnt put above him.

Kane and Pastrnak are iffy. i wouldnt say either are but its close.

for dmen for me its Hedman/Josi and maybe Pietrangelo. for reference my top 10 is Mcdavid, Mackinnon, Crosby, Panarin, Hedman, Kucherov, Josi, Eichel, Matthews, Draisaitl, then Pastrnak/Marchand/Kane right after somewhere.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
If I’m making a roster rn. Kane, Panerin, kuch, and pasta are wingers I think are better than him rn.
On D i Jones and Hedman and that’s it.
At C Mack, Leon , mcdavid, Eichel, Crosby I thinks are better then you have Barzal and barkov and Bergeron who you could make an argument are better.
At goalie nobody is better rn

Definitely an opinion.

Reactions: nofehr

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
bolded are names i absolutely wouldnt put above him.

Kane and Pastrnak are iffy. i wouldnt say either are but its close.

for dmen for me its Hedman/Josi and maybe Pietrangelo. for reference my top 10 is Mcdavid, Mackinnon, Crosby, Panarin, Hedman, Kucherov, Josi, Eichel, Matthews, Draisaitl, then Pastrnak/Marchand/Kane right after somewhere.

I can't see where this started, but who are you talking about?

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Without a doubt, but that doesn't mean they were the better teqm.
GameFlow has Ottawa being the better team in the 1st and 3rd with Edmonton being the better in the second. When you're team is better for 2/3rds of the game I take that as being better than the other.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hedman should be thrown out for being 3rd men in.

Of course not!
Bush league.
It's not as if Stamkos and Cousins had squared off at that point. It was still just a standard scrum when Hedman ddecided to jump in. They got it right.

King K Rool

Big Bad
Mar 5, 2020
Edmonton
That Oilers win was way closer than it needed it to be. I forgot that Ottawa is still an NHL team and they played good enough to beat the Oilers. That said I'd still confidently predict an EDM win tomorrow. Trust me when I say it's going to feel bad whatever team you're a fan of if/when you lose to this Ottawa team.

Coyotes might get their 3rd straight win vs the Blues tonight, that's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad