GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/8/20 - 12 Games today...with some early starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Clear trips get called. McKarma for Granlund’s flopping and embellishment.

Solid comeback win, take the two points.
You betcha. If you're McHappy with all that payroll scoring 2 goals against a depleted defense...take the points and run pal

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I thought that it was Scandella's best game as well, he was trying to create things and was solid in our end as well. There weren't really any brainfarts from the D as a whole and that's unusual lol.

Yup he looked steady as well. I certainly didn't expect this game to end 2-1 in OT with these 2 defenses that's for sure.

Reactions: OldCraig71

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So since we're not gonna be able to poke fun at the Leafs for a few days (2 days off), couple of intriguing games between DAL/STL and CGY/VAN

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
It's going to take a viable plan and someone smart enough to implement it while adjusting as needed. It's not the type of balancing act I can imagine Bergevin doing but who knows, he might just continue plodding along next season too.
don't make me sad

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
He's definitely showing that he can skate and those hands are still golden. What the hell happened in LA? Maybe it was a bad fit for him all the way.
Bad coaching, they didn’t use him properly and he probably was unhappy there. He looks like a man reborn with us. I truly believe that Montreal is made for talented Russians, they absolutely love it here and we love having them.

Reactions: Runner77

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Boards with the perfect touch pass to Gaudette for the great primary assist.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Draisaitl is a horse, quickly becoming my favorite player in the league.

Talk about Draisaitl and horses, I remember a fan spelling his name as "Dry Saddle". Must have been an auto-correct.

I split a gut.

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->