GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/7/20 - I've been practising my counting... there are 16 games tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The Leafs issues stem from their defence. That's the only reason they lose games 99% of the time. Gibson in net for Anaheim doesn't make the Leafs defence worse.

What I'm trying to say is, this level of effort from the Leafs is not unusual. It's just that when Andersen is in net, it's not as emphasized because he steals games they should lose.
You reckon that’s down to losing Marleau and Kadri? Something is definitely not right there.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
i'm sure the Stars got away with nothing the whole game. Usually the refs just love the Wild for some reason. That's how it goes. Wild, beloved by the refs.

You deflect shots better than Parise! They do love the Wild, so much so that the we need to complain for even more calls.

I like how no one in our TV booth mentioned it, and Russo says "I think Seguin broke his stick" (no duh, JEE slashed it in two as he attempted to clear the puck).

You can blow me off all you want, but I was right along with this team. I take the hate as a compliment.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
and perry grabbed a stick and drew a bullshit penalty earlier, etc etc. maybe they let it go because of that? IDK how you think the game works but calls are missed. Your assumption at the end of every Wild victory seems to be ONLY the wild benefit from missed calls and it seems a bit too naive to be genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->