GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/7/19 |Games ! Games !! many Games !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I am honestly not getting the reason for much of this argument between the Sharks and Flames. Seems like neither team wants to acknowledge the other as a good team and admit it. Which is funny since they are both really good teams with just 2 points separating them and also a 2-1 record against each other this season. There are 27 and 28 more games from the Sharks and Flames left this season. May know by then if the teams are separated or not.

Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
I am honestly not getting the reason for much of this argument between the Sharks and Flames. Seems like neither team wants to acknowledge the other as a good team and admit it. Which is funny since they are both really good teams with just 2 points separating them and also a 2-1 record against each other this season. There are 27 and 28 more games from the Sharks and Flames left this season. May know by then if the teams are separated or not.

Hopefully we meet in the playoffs.

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Good god, forsling Gustafson and koekkoek are god awful turnover machines. They make oduya look like the best puck handling defenseman ever. Lol. I’ll take the win, but terrible play let the nucks steal a point.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Sharks were the better team 5 on 5 tonight. Jones made some big saves and the Sharks defense played significantly better than on New Year's Eve. The PK did a great job limiting the Flames considering the amount of times short-handed and some of those penalties were really garbage. Disappointed the Sharks didn't respond to that cheap shot and I think it'll catch up to them but for tonight, they used it to get into the Flames' heads and win the game. Flames looked pretty tentative in a lot of areas tonight.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Nice to see the Kings end a winning streak for a change. Usually this season it's ending a losing streak,not the other way around. :laugh:

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
The Flames are nothing but a bunch of ****ing gutless diving pukes. Can't wait to send them back down to 2nd place where they belong. Hopefully further.
Burke saved them man.

How can the league sit down with you and go over every single penalty they had the entire season lol.

he is a GREAT player, but god is Gaudreau a NOTORIOUS DIVER. Whines 100x more than Crosby did in his rookie season.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Next time San Jose and Calgary play, no one aside from Shark and Flames fans will watch the damn game as all the action will be in here.
Maybe if one was a teenager and finds petty drama entertaining I’m sure many would rather watch hockey.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe if one was a teenager and finds petty drama entertaining I’m sure many would rather watch hockey.

You must be the edgy guy who sits alone in the corner of a party trying to be mysterious and throws out quick quips when anyone tries to talk to him.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
You must be the edgy guy who sits alone in the corner of a party trying to be mysterious and throws out quick quips when anyone tries to talk to him.
Are you suggesting there’s no truth to my statement?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
8-8 in the last 2 playoffs . Didn't he get pulled twice last year in the playoffs?

Last year’s playoffs against Vegas was the worst series of his career for sure. Probably his first bad one. He was pulled twice.

His record really isn’t relevant at all. He had a .935 and .928 SV% in those playoffs. It’s not his fault that his team got shut out twice in each of those series. That Jones behind this Sharks group of skaters would easily beat the Oilers they lost to and probably beat the Knights they lost to as well.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Are you suggesting there’s no truth to my statement?

Considering it's not drama, but rather two fan bases verbally duking it out, compared what will likely be another dump and chase hockey game, I would have to say no.

You would have been better off to call me a liar, as I wouldn't sit here and read the GDT anyways. Likely won't watch the game either, unless the score is getting run up and shit is about to hit the fan.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Considering it's not drama, but rather two fan bases verbally duking it out, compared what will likely be another dump and chase hockey game, I would have to say no.

You would have been better off to call me a liar, as I wouldn't sit here and read the GDT anyways. Likely won't watch the game either, unless the score is getting run up and **** is about to hit the fan.
No. My point is that it’s infantile behaviour from both sides and that most people would rather watch hockey than watch them make themselves look foolish to 29 other fanbase by taking shots at each other’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad