GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/3/20 - Pretty sure I remembered all the games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
This is exactly why you need a backup goalie who can make saves.

Hutchinson can't save anything.

The first one he tried to kick it out as he wasn't able to cover it, no one there but a Florida player. Kind of his fault, kind of the ds fault.

PP goal that was tipped, or a pass to the slot. Not really his fault.

4th goal looks weak, but it apparently banked off of Ceci first, then Hutch and then in.

Does Toronto bring their forwards back deep in the defensive zone to move the puck up at times ?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Thought the Leafs were by far the better team. A little unlucky and poor goaltending cost them that one.
After the 1st and 2nd period and start of the 3rd they were the better team. They also got unlucky when Matthews hit the post when it was tied 3-3, because 99/100 times if you give him that same shot it will go into the net.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
“Deserve” rarely plays a role in sports, life for that matter, but I agree. They were terrible most of the game.

Okay, well it was a nice way of saying Florida looked horrible, were dominated all game and lucked their way into 2 points.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Positive for the Leafs or positive that he has a concussion ?

Keefe was talking about him maybe being at practice tomorrow, so I'm assuming Keefe used "positive" in the positive for the Leafs sense.

Or maybe he was just in a sarcastic mood because of how pissed he was at the 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad