Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 03.JPG

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Looks like two good games, with a potential embarrassing performance in between. Sounds like Super Bowl Sunday, alright.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Super bowl sucks and is overrated. I’d raather watch hockey, but obviously understand not scheduling games during it because of the masses

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Surprise surprise Lars Eller out
Why do you think that? Bc he's scared of The Rat sneak punching him when he doesn't want to fight in a blow out? Get real.

Don't hate the Bs, how can I since the Caps have owned them for years. I see lots hypocrisy on the Bs GDT. I hope Z does this to Wilson, I'll bet Brad will do so and so, I'd like to see Wilson tuned up or injured, yadda yadda. So why is Wilson a "goon" when he does the same to an opponent? Marchand is a talented smurf and a very dirty player. But you're fine with that. Big bad Bs :rolleyes:

I do hope you finish #2-3 in the Atlantic and eliminate TML. Please try to give the Bolts a tougher battle this time, ok :popcorn:

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Love how the Caps have become a SB Sunday tradition. When I had season tickets it would be a long day. Def had to wake up and check who won the SB once or twice after a long day of drinking.

Reactions: Legionnaire

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
JFC bruins PP is so exciting to watch.

chokei

Dec 31, 2011
Zürich
Chara vs. Ovechkin has been one of the more entertaining "rivalries" over the years. I remember a few years ago (was it in a playoff series?) when Ovechkin attempted to intimidate Chara with a few heavy hits. Didn't work out, Chara still didn't like it. Two massive guys going at it. Great to watch.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
How have the Caps not traded Burakovsky yet?

That or just bench him. They have to have better.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Chris Wagner's penalty killing looked like the Apocalypse Now scene with Richard Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" playing.

Reactions: BHD

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Needed break for the caps but man they hit a wall and even with that break, defending the cup is so hard. You get every ones best game and so hard to duplicate the SC run year.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Where in Gods green earth do these teams find these anthem singers? Just finished listening to the guy singing the anthem in Raleigh. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad