Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
f*** you, Canucks. You suck shit.

200w.gif

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Honestly thought this would be a loss without Kempe and Anderson (not counting Arvidsson since he’s always hurt)

And I thought Canada knew hockey.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Mack made sure he hit 100 points. His value to the Avs success this year is just higher than others. He should get the Hart, but I expect it to be Kuch or McDavid.
McDavid isn't getting it.

TSN and the CDN media are pumping Matthews tires hard like they did the year he won it. Matthews isn't even the points leader on his own team and could be 30+ points behind the top 2/3 players by the end of the year

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
That Lindholm trade is looking ugly.
All they had to do was go to the Oilers forum to see how bad Lindholm is this year and he was not great last year. There is a reason I call him Leech-Holm

Guy can;t drive anything lol. Just try to set him up in the hashmarks like a Boeser and he will contribute something. You don't even notice the guy in a lot of games

This was the version of the Kings that shut out Edmonton 4-0 with ease earlier in the month. If they can find that gear with some consistency they are going to be a pain in the ass come playoffs
You can tell who watches hockey here and who doesn't. Contrary to VAN, Edmonton made Rittich look like Hasek that game, but LA played well. Even when Edmonton loses, they still generate a lot of chances. That game was even in the end play wise. Van barely did anything today.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
All they had to do was go to the Oilers forum to see how bad Lindholm is this year and he was not great last year. There is a reason I call him Leech-Holm

Guy can;t drive anything lol. Just try to set him up in the hashmarks like a Boeser and he will contribute something. You don't even notice the guy in a lot of games

You can tell who watches hockey here and who doesn't. Contrary to VAN, Edmonton made Rittich look like Hasek that game, but LA played well. Even when Edmonton loses, they still generate a lot of chances. That game was even in the end play wise. Van barely did anything today.
I have a feeling that whoever gets Buchnevich, Guentzel and Tarasenko are going to be much happier with their return than the Canucks will be with Lindholm.

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Kings are lucky that Soucy and Joshua weren’t playing or the score would have been reversed.
Pettersson is also stressed about the trade talks to Carolina which isn't fair. The NHL really should have postponed this game.

I have a feeling that whoever gets Buchnevich, Guentzel and Tarasenko are going to be much happier with their return than the Canucks will be with Lindholm.
Buchnevich will be the player every team wants come playoffs plus he won't just be a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad