GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/28/2021 | Less than lots of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen

Eichel complains a lot about the lack of success in Buffalo, but that last Flyers goal is a perfect example of him being a huge part of the problem.

Murky

Jan 28, 2006
Eichel complains a lot about the lack of success in Buffalo, but that last Flyers goal is a perfect example of him being a huge part of the problem.
Buffalo is where talent goes to die. Dahlin is next.

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
First time watching Buffalo this season, the backcheck and overall defensive effort from the forward group is dreadful, is it always like this? Or have they just checked out completely after the early struggles? I assume Ralph is on the outs any day now.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
First time watching Buffalo this season, the backcheck and overall defensive effort from the forward group is dreadful, is it always like this? Or have they just checked out completely after the early struggles? I assume Ralph is on the outs any day now.

Both, Krueger is worse then any coach we've had in the last decade.

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Could this be Krueger's last game as head coach?

Boudreau, Gallant, and Julien available ...might make sense to make a move now

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Preds need more games against CBJ. Im not saying they’ll win today but they at least look like the know what.they’re doing these past two games.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Now, is JVR actually playing well, or is the puck just going in for him?
No....he is actually playing very well. He is giving lots of effort defensively as well and never(ok rarely) coasting.

And it should be noted that he is playing with Couturier and Farabee right now....but Couturier missed 10 games and it was:

JVR-Laughton-Farabee

....and they were still producing. JVR was 4th in league scoring on Feb 6th...and Couts came back on Feb 7th. Just thought I should mention it for those who think he is just leaching off of Couts.

Oh...and he has 17 pts in 18 games at ES. So not leaching off the PP either. He is 7th in league scoring at ES.

And lastly, everyone above him has played 2-5 more games than him.

Reactions: BHD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->