GDT: HFBoards GDT| 2/23/21 | Frenchy has a makeover and now looks like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Yes that's the play. Muzzin proceeds to fall on ice. Anderson then punches him. Then shortly after Anderson falls.

View attachment 399681

Lol look at Muzzin's stick as Anderson goes down.

He trips him only once the ref is in the way. Same demeanour as with Tkachuk.

Here's your "punch to the head" you've whined about twice, as well as Muzzin trying to get out away from Anderson and back to the refs before tripping him.

Your take on this is really the best example of seeing things through a prism...

Either that or trolling who knows

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Sens fans, when do you expect Formenton to make lineup?
Hard to say but he's looked very good in the few AHL games they've had. His speed is just ridiculous and he plays the type of agitating game that would fit in well with the current roster but it makes sense for him to be in the AHL as opposed to the taxi squad so he can get games in. Whenever a spot on the wing opens up, whether its from injuries or trade, he'll probably be the first guy called up.

Reactions: MattySnipes

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Stop making up bullshit to bring the Leafs into this GDT.

I don't have to respond but your takes are so bad its tough to let them slide.
Not making stuff up. Sure, Muzzin initially got elbow/arm up for contact but he missed Anderson bc Josh reacted well. That's good because he could've gotten hurt. But just like anything, reaction penalties always called.

He was upset (I get that) then shoved Muzzin back of head forcefully. That's wrong.

It's a game of contact. Sure, you avoided the hit, but if you react by doing that, it should be a PP for Leafs.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Not making stuff up. Sure, Muzzin initially got elbow/arm up for contact but he missed Anderson bc Josh reacted well. That's good because he could've gotten hurt. But just like anything, reaction penalties always called.

He was upset (I get that) then shoved Muzzin back of head forcefully. That's wrong.

It's a game of contact. Sure, you avoided the hit, but if you react by doing that, it should be a PP for Leafs.

You started by saying Muzzin simply missed a hit --> Now you say he did in fact get an elbow up
You said 3 times that Anderson "punched him in the back of the head" --> Now you say he shoved him.
You said Anderson fell --> Now you say Muzzin tripped him.

All this in a GDT not about that game.

Give it up.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Pretty gross seeing Weber really just deliberately break Tkachuk's teeth. No "stick lifting" involved. Just a heavy stick to the mouth.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Two bad teams for the late night game tonight, bring on either the Edmonton blow out or the McDavid no show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad