GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/21/21 | The outdoor game is missing from that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
As in PLD was invisible the whole game before he scored? Which goal? Three point night with an OT winner... I mean, I wouldn't say invisible, invisible.
He’s on a new team and hasn’t played this year really. It’s to be expected and he played well after he scored his first goal. Just that poster saying he played “great all game” is out to lunch.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
maybe Competent defending too

Holtby has to respect that PLD could just slide across the net instead he roofs it in tight after making whoever was trying to defend look pretty stupid

Boeser took away the middle. All Holtby had to do was seal up the side.

He was great all game

He was great until the 2-2 goal. Tho he did make 1 nice save after. Let in a few that can't go in tho.

I can't believe Benning didn't see what the rest of the hockey world saw Holtby in a major decline last year.

I mean, I can believe it, because it is Benning, but this might be the final straw for him.

Holtby's actually been getting better. Had a really good game against Calgary, and things looked to be going good tonight.

For the most part I don't think he's been the problem but there have been some tough goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->