GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/18/21 | Look at all these games making me do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
The idea that players have to fight after a borderline hit, where the other player didn't get hurt and the team scored on the ensuing powerplay, is absolutely moronic to me.

Caveman thinking, but I guess that's all that guys like Matt Martin are good for in the NHL.

Oh no, he laid a borderline hit where Barzal didn't get hurt and the Islanders scored on the ensuing powerplay.

What's the issue here?

Sorry, but there's nothing board line about that hit.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
It certainly wasn't flagrant as a cross check and Barzel did turn into the cross check and lost his balance. 2 minutes was the correct call and one of those things. Isles going after Matheson is typical response and expected by morons like Martin.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
For the love of god, please fix the damn special teams Devils! Recchi and Nasreddine, please try different things!

PP looked ok but players were making dumb decisions like passing pucks through sticks. If your name was Leon Draisaitl you could do it backhanded with a blindfold and it would be saucered tape to tape - but in general it’s not a good idea.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Did anyone post the stop he's dead already gif for Ottawa?

That is a bad hockey team. Embarrassing.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
PP looked ok but players were making dumb decisions like passing pucks through sticks. If your name was Leon Draisaitl you could do it backhanded with a blindfold and it would be saucered tape to tape - but in general it’s not a good idea.

Yea I hate that. Sometimes it's hard to convince players to take low danger shots on the power play. A high volume of shot attempts on the power play can sometimes open up the middle of the ice.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Ducks announcer wondering why they’re not scoring goals this year, no shots on goal in the first 8 minutes and a garbage team.

That’s why the Ducks aren’t scoring goals.

2-0 Wild

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
#1 5v5 S%, #1 PDO, #31 CF%.

I think I’ve seen this movie before.

Edit: lol wait who are the Flyers even missing? I saw Hart, Couturier, Hayes, Farabee, Provorov, Myers, Sanheim, JVR, and Gostisbehere all out there.
Haha yeah I was curious myself after seeing the comments above. Looks like Giroux, Voracek and Konecny missing? But their entire d-corps was there so I don’t know how they call that their AHL team...

Reactions: Gurglesons

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Haha yeah I was curious myself after seeing the comments above. Looks like Giroux, Voracek and Konecny missing? But their entire d-corps was there so I don’t know how they call that their AHL team...

Lindblom as well. They were missing several very good players, but that has been happening to every team this year.

Reactions: RandomTask26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad