GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/18/21 | Look at all these games making me do work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The idea that players have to fight after a borderline hit, where the other player didn't get hurt and the team scored on the ensuing powerplay, is absolutely moronic to me.

Caveman thinking, but I guess that's all that guys like Matt Martin are good for in the NHL.

Once again, Pittsburgh should not exist.

Oh no, he laid a borderline hit where Barzal didn't get hurt and the Islanders scored on the ensuing powerplay.

What's the issue here?

Reactions: fragmag

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
The idea that players have to fight after a borderline hit, where the other player didn't get hurt and the team scored on the ensuing powerplay, is absolutely moronic to me.

Caveman thinking, but I guess that's all that guys like Matt Martin are good for in the NHL.

They don't have to fight. They can piss themselves and turtle like Matheson did.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn

Oh no, he laid a borderline hit where Barzal didn't get hurt and the Islanders scored on the ensuing powerplay.

What's the issue here?
Trying to end players career is Pittsburgh way.

Abolish Pittsburgh.

Reactions: BrokenStix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->