GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/18/20 | 7 games today. Hangman will need both hands to count the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Holy **** you guys!!! Are you kidding me? The actual ****ing National Hockey League reviewed the play for 5 minutes and got it right. You guys looked at it with a terrible camera angle and think your better than the NHL. This is laughable.

Are you serious? The refs were looking on a small tablet which they aren't given slow motion replay. I'm watching 1080p on a 24" monitor with all their views + slow motion...

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Subban does some roughing/holding on steen and takes off his helmet. Delayed penalty. Steen doesn't go directly to the bench so it turns into 4 on 4.... dumb

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Chiefs went 50 years without winning a SB and they got nothing but sympathy. Ditto the Cubs for their drought.

Yet somehow the Leafs are so hated and people take pleasure in their failures as if they were the Cowboys, another team with a major title drought.

Shouldn't a 50+ year Cup drought get some more sympathy? I mean, look at the Rangers by the time 1994 rolled around.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Holy **** you guys!!! Are you kidding me? The actual ****ing National Hockey League reviewed the play for 5 minutes and got it right. You guys looked at it with a terrible camera angle and think your better than the NHL. This is laughable.
Damn you're mad. I hope you don't complain the next time the league screws up a review against the Leafs.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
No, on these boards as one can never be sure something is meant to be sarcastic or if it is just dumb.
Maybe if you read the thread of comments it would, or should’ve been obvious.

I originally posted that I hope that leaf fans saw that graph of injuries shown that the penguins have gone through and finally realize that injuries are excuses made by poor teams while the good teams find a way to push through them.

The guy replied to me that Pittsburgh has been fortunate to be able to beat up on Ottawa and Detroit all year.

Reactions: dukeofjive
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad