GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/18/20 | 7 games today. Hangman will need both hands to count the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I hope leaf fans noticed that graph showing the injuries that the penguins have gone through this season and finally realize that injuries are excuses that poor teams make, while good teams find a way to push on through. Pittsburgh has only like 2-3 guys who haven’t missed games this season. They’ve only had Crosby, Malkin and Guentzel together for 1 period all season long.

It does help PIT a bit that they have gotten to feast on OTT/DET/BUF in their division.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Pittsburgh is going to burn themselves out before the playoffs ala Calgary last year.

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario
Might be easier to see without Leafs goggles on.

Illusion? LOL Simons stick hit the front of his face, while Muzzins stick blade hit the side. 2 min penalty

Holy f*** you guys!!! Are you kidding me? The actual f***ing National Hockey League reviewed the play for 5 minutes and got it right. You guys looked at it with a terrible camera angle and think your better than the NHL. This is laughable.

Pucker Factor 10

Serious guy who doesn't take things too seriously
Oct 26, 2019
The Frozen Tundra of Nanook
Holy **** you guys!!! Are you kidding me? The actual ****ing National Hockey League reviewed the play for 5 minutes and got it right. You guys looked at it with a terrible camera angle and think your better than the NHL. This is laughable.

Stop flailing. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yep. The Penguins are one heck of a well run organization. They always seem to get the right player.

They are very good but let's not go crazy about their trades.

Brassard, Pearson, Galchenyuk, Gudbranson, Oleksiak, Sheahan, Reaves. They swing and miss as much as they get a hit.

I will say though when Rutherford screws up he doesn't waste anytime correcting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->