GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/18/20 | 7 games today. Hangman will need both hands to count the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario
McDavid is recognized as the best player in the game, but Sid is still right there with him. What I like about him is he can play it anyway. Heavy or skilled game, and really he is not only a great offensive player, he is a pretty good defensively player also. A treat to watch play on both sides of the ice.
Just for fun, what do you think about Tavares as a player?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think so. Forwards are allowed too many 2nd and 3rd chances. Nobody knocks a guy down who is taking swipes at a loose puck. Nobody clears the crease. Goaltending in Toronto in a tough gig.

So is Frederik Andersen the new Dan Cloutier?

Reactions: dukeofjive

metalan2

May 30, 2008
What does the NHL consider a kicking motion? A running field goal type kick? That's as clear as a kick as you're gonna get in the NHL.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Leafs playing like ****. so much skill but no heart.:mad:

Playing with Heart alone doesn't guarantee anything. Otherwise, Columbus would be the heavy Cup favorites.

But there are other factors that go into winning hockey games.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
So is Frederik Andersen the new Dan Cloutier?
I don’t know. Andersen has definitely had a rough stretch of play for 2-3 months now, but many times he’s hung out to dry. He hasn’t been saving the team with the frequency he’s done so in the past, but it’s still a tough gig.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
Leafs certainly have the opportunity to turn this into a statement game by coming back in the 3rd...

Not saying it's gonna happen. But this will be a "show you won't quit" opportunity.

Reactions: Tofveve

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry. It was unfair of me to include those years the Leafs didnt make the playoffs with the years they lost in the first round in my commentary about the Leafs lack of post season successs.
Yeah, thanks. But your comment was about not winning a playoff round.

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
I may be biased as a NSH fan but that was an odd challenge by CAR.

Nifty goal by RyJo though.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
For those of you that don’t have your own team on you absolutely must see what Louie Domingue is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad